Stock Boy Stanley in Warehouse Trouble

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by zoul0813, May 22, 2009.

1. zoul0813

zoul0813 New Member

Synopsis / Story:

The warehouse auto stacker has gone crazy and is tossing crates at Stanley. Help him escape the loading area pit, by building a crate staircase to freedom. However be careful how you stack the crates, some of the merchandise is fragile., or you may be in a world of trouble.

You take control of Stanley in this fast paced puzzle platformer, how long can you survive?

Features:

Simple pick up and play controls
    25 Unique Levels (more to come in future updates)
    Unlimited Gameplay
    Pause & Resume
    Progressively Harder Difficulty
    Call Interruption Resume

Stock Boy Stanley will return in his next exciting adventure.

HomePage
    App Store
    Game Trailer on YouTube

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    that looks quite boring,

but may be good....

doubt i'll get it
  3. zoul0813

zoul0813 New Member

Believe it or not, we've received great reviews and feedback from our testers so far - even the non-biased ones. Everyone agrees, it's very addicting to play. We credit the addictiveness to the achievement you feel once exiting a level.

Levels get progressively harder and harder to beat, by both increasing the wall height ... and pre-stacking crates at inconvenient locations. Not to mention the increased speed that the blocks fall at after completing every 5th level.

At the lower levels, the game seems ... odd, and sometimes makes you go "whats the point", however ... after getting past the 2nd or 3rd level ... you begin to 'need to' finish each one after that as they slowly sneak up on you (as is the trend with most level based games ... easy goes for the first few, then they slowly sneak up on you and get harder and harder).
  4. seopositive2

seopositive2 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I was surfing when I passed by your website. I must admit that I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post here!