Still waiting for the Touch Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by iatealitlebabie, Jan 24, 2008.

1. iatealitlebabie

iatealitlebabie New Member

Well after today, anybody that has actually got it to jailbreak knows that it was done with the iphone firmware... kind of forced on the touch with ibrickr. So, with that said, its fair to say that we are all just pretty much experimenting with this. For the most part its cool, but really theres no need to waste memory, the space the phone and sms could be used for better things imo. Im still waiting for an actual touch jailbreak, so I can get installer with all the 1.1.3 features. More so I would like to see what the actual SDK brings. Still a fun day for iptf.
  2. deveelx

deveelx New Member

Yup. Same here. I haven't tried jailbreaking mine with 1.1.3 cause bro was using the computer for his paper. I wanted to but I thought I'll give a wait. I'm have long patience so I can wait.
  3. MegaMan

MegaMan New Member

I'm waiting at least a week or mabey just until the official team release after the sdk
    I'm perfectly happy with my current 1.1.1 jail brake and apps

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. ficho

ficho New Member

It's not wasting any music/video/pictures space because:
    1. it's on a system partition
    2. it's a few MB big...
    ...actually if zou take a look at iPhone1,1_1.1.3_4A93_Restore and iPod1,1_1.1.3_4A93_Restore you will see that iPod software is actually bigger than the iPhone one

But they are both basicaly the same OS, so if iBrickr works for you there is no need to wait.
  5. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

Well, to tell you the honest truth... my Jailbroken 1.1.3 Firmware is working perfectly fine as it is... and there is a HUGE list of working apps/games/widgets already working on this new firmware... No bugs what-so-ever as of yet.

I don't see a reason NOT to upgrade.

Besides, you get the new maps, wiggle effect, lyrics and sh*t all for free.