iPhone 4 Still No iPhone 4 For Luxembourg

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Slimmike, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Slimmike

Slimmike New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hey Guys,

I'm living in Luxembourg i ordered my Iphone on the 30th of Juli and have been waiting ever since. Found out today that they got a delivery of iphones in but only the 16 GB models. You can guess how angry i was to find out that they only ordered the small version and not the 32 GB version. Talked to people at Luxgsm (my mobile provider) and they say it could take another couple of weeks for it to get in. OMG where is there bloody difference in it. The only thing thats different on the 32GB model is the Chip and its not like there is a lake of chips from Samsung.
    Starting to get really pissed off with Apple, not producing enough for europe. They coast about having iphone sales in all the other counrty that didn't get em in the first place by the end of Juli and now its the end of August and still no result.
    Starting to think is it even worth the stress for one of these phones. People please tell me the wait is still worth it. I will be upgrading from an iPhone 3G. Please tell me its still worth it.

Cheers
  2. XxRedRumxX

XxRedRumxX Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    The wait is always worth it. you don't want to miss out.
  3. King James

King James New Member

The wait is worth it.
  4. kevind123

kevind123 Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    I've been waiting a week so far, apple said 3 weeks, I'm dying. I need a 32gb for all my video.
  5. lolmao

lolmao Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Luxembourg is like the richest country in the world (from Guiness WOrld Records 2010) so they should hurry up, theyre loosing profits

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Slimmike

Slimmike New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I would say we are the richest country in the world but we are well off. Yeah i asked them again all they say is we have not date when the shipment arrives we will send you a letter when it arrives. But apparently you now will get a free iphone holder for the car because of the long wait. Heard it on the radio but haven't seen anything to back that up. So no idea.
    Hope they get in soon. The wait is just so painfull.
  7. wimdg

wimdg Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Try belgium?