stickypop

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by stickypop, Sep 4, 2008.

1. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)

Please Register or Log in to view images

I've got another company up and coming, mainly doing Illustrations but anyway, thought I'd show you guys a couple of examples to get feedback etc, some of you may remember some of my work from a while ago, but these are some of the new stuff, I've got many designs just need sorting out and then just need to find a printer, then I'll be selling them on t-shirts, already had a large interest in some of the shirts.

Click Image for Full View

Click Image for Full View

Anyway, that's just a small selection of what I've got to come, I've bought the domain so I'll have a website soon, but at the moment it's all being submitted to DeviantART so if you have an account add me as a friend or something, stickypop.deviantart.com

Enjoy

2. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

Love 'em man. Love the colours especialy, bright and stands out. Is it just you that works on this?
  3. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Yep, just me. Thought of introducing other people into it but I want to be individual

And thanks. I try to make the colours as bold as I can and make the characters stand out as much as I can.
  4. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

HAHAHA, i love the muffin one.

<3
  5. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Haha thanks, the original sketch for that is better I think but I do like the vectored one. Will be printing it as a sticker soon

6. MrBrightside

May I ask how it all started out? Where your ideas come from etc. The braceface one is pretty cool.
  7. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It's a weird story really, I started using Photoshop etc about 4-5 years ago just messing around making banners etc and enjoyed it as like a past time, but I thought maybe I could do it as a career in which I've tried to do really, I started a small company called SpiderDesignsUK but that's not gone very far, I'm hopeless at making websites - the coding site anyway - so I don't have a website for it so I don't get many contacts.

So basically, I was just looking around the internet and found some graffiti artists and some illustrators etc and loved their work and just wanted to do my own, so I sat down with a sketch pad and worked from there really. Using my abilities in Photoshop, Illustrator etc and combining them with my drawings and inspirations with results like the ones posted. I'd love to become big one day so I'm going to keep going with it lol, just get my name out.

Sorry if it's too much writing, I tend to go on a lot about things hahah.
  8. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    they are awesome
    i like the second one
  9. MrBrightside

Na thats what I wanted to read thanks =] These designs look like a big step forward so im sure you'll go far

=]
  10. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    lol, thanks, just need to start selling as soon as I find a good printers lol.