Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by AlexRADL, Oct 10, 2007.

1. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Oct 9, 2007
    We need to have stickies in each forum stating the rules and another one with a general FAQ. I have noticed a lot spam posts (Get this for free) and I think that if we posted rules (ex. You will get banned immediately if you post "Get this for free" threads) it will help keep the forums clean. With the FAQ we can help limit numerous threads on the same topic.

What do you think?
  2. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Sep 29, 2007
    That sounds good, but they shouldn't be immediatly banned. They should get one warning and if they violate another rule then they should be banned.
    There are at least 10-20 (give or take) Threads about jailbreak which all say the same thing.

For rules There should be no:
    -links to *******s (Pm's should be used for that)

can somebody add on to these?
  3. deathlace

deathlace New Member

Sep 28, 2007
    The site could use some Mod organization.

In addition to the rules for ads.

There should be the typical FAQ on repeated topics like jailbreaking, java/flash, quicktime.

New topics relating to answers in the FAQ topic would be replied by the mod to read the FAQ topic and the mod would lock the unneaded topic.

I hate how people reply to the ad and "same question asked for the 63 time" topics. If people would stop reply on them to just complain about them they would die via being pushed to other pages.