Steve the Octopus

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by Rougelead, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Rougelead

Rougelead New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    One day Steve was trying out some scuba diving. He explored the vast depths of the ocean. He even stopped off to grab a bite to eat! Unfortunately he never knew how to put the tank on correctly...Steve

So this is a project from about...last year. I never finished it. I made a good sketch but i never knew how to do anything else to it. So i think i may have figured out how. I did
    this without the use of any tutorials (maybe i should have used some) so pretty much i just kind of did.

I think it turned out well compared to my last attempts but you be the judge.

Critique this if you can please

Comment, rate, favorite - I know you wont tho

Deviant art page: here

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Wow, that's pretty damn nice.
  3. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Only thing I kind of don't like it the eye. It is almost like it is just there. Yanno what I mean?
  4. Fenderboy

Fenderboy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It's really good. The only thing that I'd point out is that there doesn't seem to be enough depth where the head connects to the body. It looks a little too flat there. But good job!
  5. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    7 legs visible?

Anyways it looks really good. I agree with fenderboy, other than that it's great.