Steve Jobs should copy Gremlins....

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by jackies35, Jan 30, 2008.

1. jackies35

jackies35 New Member

Not surprisingly, Wi-Fi is starting to have a big impact on digital music (it is a kind of radio, after all). Apple's iPod Touch and Microsoft's Zune both allow you to sync your music collections to your PC wirelessly. Zune also lets you share tunes with other Zuners in the same room. When it comes to Wi-Fi, however, the Music Gremlin has them both beat. The $249 Gremlin lets you download tunes from any hot spot and share them with other Gremlin users anywhere in the world (you'll have to pay a $15 monthly subscription or 99 cents per song).

I don't mind paying a little for a committed connection at any hotshot... Ok maybe just $ 10
    Each time I visit StarBuck, i have to go through hours of logins and setups... AAARRGGH!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ok first of all, this seems like an advertisement... second, the ipod touch doesnt let you sync wirelessly unless you've jailbroken your ipod. third, why would anyone want to pay $15 a month, or pay twice the price of an itunes song, (99 cents) just to send it to someone else? we were all mad at how apple was charging $20 for some apps... that, and if you have a jailbroken ipod, just download sendsong which lets to send your song wirelessly from any wireless network, to anyone in the world for FREE.
  3. jackies35

jackies35 New Member

You are right! It's from an advertisement I found. I am not making it up... I guess they felt it was a good thing to offer...

I just can't stop at every Wi Fi place and hope that my ipod touch will connect. It pisses me off ( i hope I spelled that right) since I have to sign up and pay $6.. I want guarantee internet coverage for free and my blackberry is too expensive

but reliable...