steve jobs/jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by berky93, Apr 25, 2008.

?

Do you think steve jobs has installer?

1. yes

27 vote(s)
    58.7%
  2. no

19 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. berky93

berky93 New Member

do you think steve jobs has a jailbroken device? I mean his iphone most definately has custom firmware for things like reviewing new apps/functions, doing those macworld things, etc.

I bet he has installer too. I mean its already clear that apple is taking some idea from jailbroken iphones (its obvious - just look at what theyve got, and compare it to what you would do with a jailbroken 1.1.1) heres some examples:

-app store - 'nuff said
    -multiple pages on springboard - multiple pages with old jailbreak, same system for page marking and everything
    -web clips - the web clip apps you can make from that website or in installer
    -icon rearrangement - not the exact same, kinda inevitable from the fact that you can add apps/clips. still, we had it first...

plus the stuff we have is way better than the stuff apple has released.

it also would give apple a way to monitor the jailbreaking community.
  2. Magically delicious

Magically delicious New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah first to vote. anyway I don't think he would do it because he dislikes jailbreakers because it might take away some money from the SDK/app store soon to come. But you make a good point they seem to copy installer and the other jailbreak features.I bet they copy all the jailbreak apps too and put them in The AppStore for $3.00 each.
  3. x6blues

x6blues New Member

I doubt it, but someone in Apple must have it jailbroken and reports to some department and that is where they get a good deal of ideas/inspiration..
  4. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I doubt Steve's device is jailbroken.
    But I wouldn't doubt that they get their ideas from the jailbreaking community.
  5. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I'm willing to bet that the one he takes around with him isn't, so he could still say he is against jailbreaking, but he probably has at least two or three iPod Touches/iPhones that are jailbroken.
  6. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I bet that the one he uses for demonstrations is not, but he owns or uses something that is.

Another thing is the shake to erase just like sketches.