Steelers theme

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by .Super, Jan 7, 2008.

1. .Super

.Super New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    a Pittsburgh steelers theme would be great..I would do it myself but deleted photoshop cs3 not too long ago because i was officially quitting graphic art...

i love most of the themes made by members of this site and would love if someone took my request
  2. huganazionehump

huganazionehump New Member

hey, i sortof made a Steelers theme, with all black and gold and yellow icons and safari and music player and everything, and a slider, and wallpaper. it combines the total yellow theme, my edited pngs in the other.artwork file to make things even more black/gold, a steelers logo wallpaper, my carrier image, and other stuff. i dont have time to put up any screenshots or zip files with anything now. I'll get back to you on this later, but soon, maybe even tomorrow. right now im really busy with homework and other sh*t....
    GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. .Super

.Super New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hells yeah!!!
  4. huganazionehump

huganazionehump New Member

here's some screenshots that i took, i have some more to take but don't have time to figure out how to do them now..... I'll get back to u on this....

IMG_9047.jpg

IMG_9046.jpg

IMG_9045.jpg

IMG_9043.jpg

IMG_9048.jpg

LockBackground.jpg
  5. pittsteelers0736

pittsteelers0736 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey if you would post that theme that would be awesome