StealthSIM, what do u think...?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lilskaterpunk, Jan 20, 2008.

1. lilskaterpunk

lilskaterpunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Well I didn't wanna head this way but im debating of purchasing a ***SIM, It would be the StealthSIM... Has anyone tried it? and what do u think of it? Also if can give any information on the StealthSIM, I would really appreciate it

Please Register or Log in to view images

I just don't know (Same as others... but I think the Dev Team have it already hehe and no release till SDK is out) when a software unlock is gonna be released for 1.1.2OTB, there's so much talk right now about it, it just stupid lol We will just have to wait and see and hopefully in the next weeks or months it will be released...
    One more thing, would u recommend purchasing a StealthSIM now or wait to see if they will have them working with 1.1.3FW?

Thanks

EDIT: I will be with Rogers
  2. bklynsoulja

bklynsoulja New Member

um i believe there a activiation already for an otb 1.1.2.....but if u want to get a stealthsim i recommend it cuz u hacked both my bros iphone yet i got an itouch lol but 1 was a 1.0.1 and another one is an OTB 1.1.2 and he bought any stealthsim and it working good!!! but i believe older versions have better signal for tmobile