Stay on 1.1.1 and get Maps.. How?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by FilipLund, Jan 16, 2008.

1. FilipLund

FilipLund New Member

Ok, so Steve Jobs just told me about the wonderfull new Maps with location, I want that, get lost all the time

Please Register or Log in to view images

BUT I am very happy wih my Touch as it is, with 1.1.1 and all the wonderfull apps and mods I've added to it and I don't want to ruin that, SO how do I stay on firmware 1.1.1 and get the new apps from 1.1.3, especially interestet in the new Maps?
  2. FilipLund

FilipLund New Member

.. is there really any idea in upgrading or buying the apps if you have a jailbroken ipod..? you can do all the things already with 3rd party add ons. Well except for the new google maps.. I really hope somebody finds a way to put this on 1.1.1 or 1.1.2. I have no problem with paying the 20 dollars, just don't want to upgrade an loose my apps

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. ali.bigolo

ali.bigolo Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    upgrade will loose you your current apps, and be patient with the maps.app, 1.1.3 has only been out for very short time.
  4. Badgerz

Badgerz New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    applerepo.com has the apps and has done for some time..not sure if they were updated for 1.1.3 at all over what was on the iPhone but this will be the place.