status style not working =(

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by almrow, Mar 10, 2008.

1. almrow

almrow Member

finally made the jailbreak it didn't take me more than 2 mins in the second chance, now i have found some apps that do not work, status style is not working cuz when you select change statusBar or Change carrier Text and hit set and respring or just respring it doesn't make any changes....anyone has the same problem??
    also i can't see youtube videos as other users who has the same problems and also customize who is not working...so any ideas of how to solve it?? do we have to wait until someone launch a patch to solve this..??
    jeje i hope so

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. beezy

beezy New Member

yea, i have that to, idk, use shais customize addons, shes got a change the carrier option. but as far as the acutall bar goes, i can change it from tiger to clear to red, to semi flawlessly

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Customize will work fine when you get the proper one installed and set up properly. If it crashes, try again as sometimes it takes a few times. Once it opens it will be fine. Do you have the 1.1.4 Compatibility Patch running? I haven't found many apps that do not work. Actually a lot more info on what you have done would help. I believe the Youtube thing has been posted many times on here.
  4. almrow

almrow Member

hey man sorry ofr the delay, well i put the 1.1.4 patch and it didn't work, then i uninstall it and nothing, any ideas???
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Did you use the Customize Custom version that Skylar made?