Status of the 1.1.3 Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by wildrice128, Jan 15, 2008.

1. wildrice128

wildrice128 New Member

Since I haven't seen anything in this vein yet (partly because the servers are crying), does anyone know of where we can get updates on the status of the 1.1.3 jailbreak? So far there doesn't seem to be anything cohesive. Obviously it's quite early into the process, but I'm betting someone out there is working on it as we speak.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. RedrumsSam

RedrumsSam Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  3. ./^\.ACE./^\.

./^\.ACE./^\. Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    That isn't far at all...
    All he did was update, play around, then downgrade and then update again...
    That doesn't really sound like a lot of hard work is going on right now...
  4. Spyda

Spyda Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    man i realy hope that the jailbreak that they make can be done without downgrading.
  5. Loudmouth2332

Loudmouth2332 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Dude, seriously calm down. I'm sure there are plenty of people working hard on this. They don't need you critiquing their speed. This is professional software. Its not just gunna be hacked in a matter of hours no matter how hard people work. And if they update you on it every 5 minutes then thats less time spent hacking.

I dunno who you think you are but get some patience and sit on it for a while. Sheesh.
  6. KingPelvis

KingPelvis New Member

Can't see why not. It's a step up from an already jailbroken version after all. In any case, there is nothing very exciting out yet that requires an upgrade. Why not stick with good old 1.1.2 for a while and let everyone else be crash test dummys.

This is all speculation until someone gets some time to actually look at the new firmware. A lot of work to look through that, I'm sure.
  7. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Seriously, give us a week or four to work. if we make progress, I'll post a thread on Jailbreak updates, but I call shenanegans because they have changed a good bit of stuff. calm down and enjoy wiggling icons. I happen to like that better than customize. lol just let us work. TY
  8. wildrice128

wildrice128 New Member

thanks redrumssam, that's just what I was looking for.

9. Spyda

Spyda Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The people who are making the 1.1.3 jailbreak really should make it like the 1.1.1 jailbreak how you dont need to downgrade to do it (you should be able to jailbreak right from 1.1.3). If you are not able to do this then all the people who spent the 20 bucks on the iPhone apps are basically screwed.
  10. wadded

wadded Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    sorry that's impossible because of the way it worked with 1.1.1 it exploited a tiff problem which was fixed in 1.1.2 andshould still be in 1.1.3
    also there was no new way to jailbreak from 1.1.2
    but it would be a b*tch if you had to re jailbreak from 1.1.1 than go to 1.1.2 than 1.1.3
    it would take so long