'Status Bar icons'

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by dualBang, Mar 27, 2009.

1. dualBang

dualBang New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey, i was just wondering how to get the temperature icon thing up in the status bar (Next to the battery icon...)

And also, how to change the battery to the number one...
  2. Sirgio12

Sirgio12 New Member

OOOo....OOOoo...i know, i know! pick me!

So in installer you gotta install the weathericon i think its under Tweaks..once you got that installed then go to your springboard and tap settings, your gonna see a new tab that says weather, set the toggles to on for watever you want on your status.

As for the numeric battery you can install the SBsettings tool from cydia, i highly recomend it, its very handy and its a good showoff app to pple who arent jailbroken.....anyways once youve searched and installed SBsettings then restart your spring board.... once thats done swipe your status bar to the right to start up SBsettings and tap the more icon, under Extras your will see something that says numeric battery, enable it!

Hope that helped!

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. azntiger1000

azntiger1000 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i have the weathericon application installed however it doesn't show up in the status bar even when i enable it in settings. i do see the temperature tho. any help?
  4. Wsco2010

Wsco2010 New Member

Ok. go into cydia and add david.ashman.com/apt to sources then download katra weather and then enable it via winterboard