Status Bar Darkens when I open the Music Popup

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by HedgyHoggy, Apr 6, 2010.

1. HedgyHoggy

HedgyHoggy New Member

Whenever a notification comes up saying "Low Battery" or when I open up the music popup on the Springboard, there's a spotlight that comes up, darkening the background. I edited files in my iPhone so that when notifications come up, the background is unaffected (and nothing darkens). However, the status bar area still darkens for some reason. Is there any way to prevent this? I'm assuming there's probably a file I can edit somewhere that's causing the dark layer to appear over the status bar...
  2. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Why would you need to do this? I don't think you can change it though..
  3. HedgyHoggy

HedgyHoggy New Member

Well, I'm actually editing things like the spotlight image to be a background, so the pop-up itself looks better with a more suitable image behind it. Only problem is the background has those 20 pixels darker than the rest of the image.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Maybe this is just something I can't change =/. Thanks for the help though =)
  4. TakenAppleDownAPeg

TakenAppleDownAPeg Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I would think that it would be in the same/similar spot to the one you already found......I would try to find someone who does extensive themeing and see what they think.