iOS 3.1 Startup Problem

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Olehk8, May 7, 2010.

1. Olehk8

Olehk8 New Member

So basically today I had a program running in the background, so I went into SBSettings to close it. I open up SBSettings, and a couple seconds later, the wheel shows up (the one that shows up when you re-spring). I figured it was just doing a respring. the wheel froze like it usually does. but this time, it just stayed at the frozen wheel, with the picture of SBSettings, and the homescreen there. I waited about 10-15 min and nothing happened so I decided to Re-boot. I held down The home button and the lock button, shut it down, and rebooted it. It went through the verbose boot (which I changed to), and finally came to the end, after that the wheel pops up, spins for half a second, and then freezes. I've tried multiple times to re-boot, but every time it gets stuck there, I left it there for well over 2 hours, and it was still stuck there. Any help? I need a way other than "Just DFU Restore" I have many important things on my iPod. I have an iPod 2g running 3.1.2. thanks for any help

EDIT: Now when I plug it into my computer, it is still stuck at the same point, but like every 5 minutes it reboots...

NVM, I just restored

Please Register or Log in to view images