Starting Out

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by s3nci, Feb 3, 2008.

1. s3nci

s3nci New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I want to jailbreak my ipod and I'd like someone to tell me what to use and what to put on it so I can download apps and themes. I've been researching stuff from the site but it seems too complicated. I have the normal 1.1.3 firmware from apple.

Thanks,
    S3nci
  2. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

good timing a lot of new stuff came out and welcome to our site of jailbreaking and problem
    ok u r here because u wunt to jailbreak ur ipod u should go on google and search for it i watch ipodtouchmasters video because they r nice and simple to follow so u should just watch he's videos
  3. hourog

hourog New Member

Don't really know what to tell ya; if you have looked at the forum a bit, you already know all the info is there to accomplish a successful JB.

Three suggestions:

1) Find a local bud, who might be into the technicalities more than you, to help YOU do the JB. By going through the process yourself, with some guidance, you'll learn faster what needs to done.

2) Look through the forum and check out the video tutorials on YouTube. It's almost like having your own tutor. Some folks need both a visual and written explanation to learn a task. Everybody learns differently.

3) Hang on for another month until the SDK comes out and see what happens then. You may be able to have everything you need without JBing.

Good Luck