Standard SB Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by The Killswitch, Mar 20, 2009.

1. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    I don't know whether or not this was already posted. But basically, I am wondering where to get the standard SB theme on the unjailbroken iPod.

The reason for this is that I want to make my own theme, but there are some things I want to stay the same. I figured the quickest way to do this is to take the default theme, and just change what I want or don't like.
  2. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    All you have to do is make the changes that you want, instead of asking for a default theme. Like if you want to change the AppStore icon just make an icon for it, and if you don't want to change the iTunes icon then don't make an icon. Simple.
  3. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    I know that. I guess then, what I need, is a list of every icon and its name. For example, if I were to change the dock, I couldn't just call it anything, could I? It would have to be labeled "dock.png". I also need to know the dimensions of the default icons so I can create an original custom replacement of my own.
  4. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Just use a previous theme as a reference.