Standard iPod Touch Info

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by RedWingFan, Nov 1, 2008.

1. RedWingFan

RedWingFan New Member

Hi,

If someone would please respond back to my email address it would be greatly appreciated. it's redwingsfan@ymail.com.

Considering an iPod Touch but green in a few areas. I understand that WiFi capability is available, but what about bluetooth connectivity from a cell phone? Probably not possible, right?

I keep reading about using the maps feature. Probably not going to happen going down the highway, right?

If I have WiFi at home that's easy, I'll get a "connection" on the Touch, right?

Bottom line you need to be near a WiFi connection to surf and browse, am I correct?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Paul
  2. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

Basically what you are saying is if you want a connection, then yes you need to be near a connection.
  3. jieo

jieo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wow buddy you should have just searched on the APPLE site.,.... ok well 2 answer your VERY SIMPLE questions

1)Bluetooth NO NOT POSSIBLE

2)Maps Feature NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF NO WIRELESS INTERNET

3)Wireless Connection at Your House YES YOU WILL GET A CONNECTION

4) Wireless Connection YES YOU WILL NEED A CONNECTION TO GO TO THE INTERNET.....seriously how else can you search the internet WITHOUT INTERNET.... if u didn't ... HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET ON THIS SITE WITHOUT INTERNET??
  4. jlgm25

jlgm25 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yap with wifi.. i dunno bowt the maps and everything. but there is an app called earthscape in the apps store. its free for now. its sumwhat like google maps. also you need wifi to access this. PEACE OUT!!