Stacks not customizable!!!?!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by pryvisee, Jun 29, 2009.

1. pryvisee

pryvisee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i heard from my friend about this cool application on cydia called "stack" so i installed it and i was pretty happy with it but i dident like that things that were in it like contacts and safari so i deleted them off of the stack and tried to add more things like mxtube and boss prefs and i couldent get it on it!!! like you know how you hold an icon and they go wiggely... well i did that, opened stacks and when i start dragging it it just closes the little button and i cant add it!!!! so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still kept the settings that i had the last time!!! so i sshed into the ipod and i cant seem to find the stack.app but if you know the location please tell me
    specs-
    ipod touch 2g
    firmware 3.0
  2. iZ3RO

iZ3RO Member

Device:
    iPad
    Don't open stacks first.
    Drag the app to the stack Icon
  3. DNJ45

DNJ45 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, when you hold an icon and make them all wiggle, drag the apps that you want in the stack to the stacks icon. Don't open the stack.
  4. pryvisee

pryvisee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    well i tried that to but i deleted everything on the stack all the apps and stuff so when you click on it you just get an arrow with nothin popping out of it and i cant add stuff to it