Stacks.app problem in jailbroken 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Danimator, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Danimator

Danimator Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Alrighty, I've done the 1.1.3 jailbreak official, and all's well, all installer works, no app problems yet...except for one...stacks.app

It installs fine, but when I launch it, and tap teh "install stack" button inside the program, it pops up an error like "can't write settings to springboard" or something similar.....anyone have any ideas why?

Thanx
  2. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have the same problem. I think it's probably an issue with n45ap.plist, but I don't want to make that world-writable or anything.
  3. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    im on 1.1.1 and stacks doesnt work either. I click "edit stacks" and it highlights but nothing happens. Yeah stacks sucks.
  4. Kevdanclay

Kevdanclay Banned

For 1.1.3 Stacks, all you have to do is ssh into your ipod/iphone and you go into the applications folder. go into the StackControoler.app and download the "Stack.app" and put it in your Applications folder. make sure you change the Stack.app permissions to 755. the StackControoler.app will not work but Stacks will. also make sure that the stack icon is in the bottom right so that the stack does not overlap another icon. MAKE SURE YOU REBOOT AFTER PROCESSES!!!!!
  5. ur_so_beautiful

ur_so_beautiful New Member

nah still don't work with me..

i'm up on 1.1.4 and still not working?? anyone knows how to fix?
  6. mascart

mascart New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm on 1.1.4 and it doesn't work on mine. I'm gonna try sshing and changing permissions to 755. I will try to post when i have done it!
  7. saleh317

saleh317 New Member

i'm running 1.1.3 and i would really love to know how to get stacks working on it ,,, so please someone try to find out how to fix this......