Stack Icons

Discussion in 'Jailbroken iPod touch Application Archive' started by Jcnear, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Jcnear

Jcnear New Member

I saw a video about this a couple of months ago and can not find it anymore and I want to try it out.... There would be a little spot in the bottom right hand corner of the screen that you would touch and the icons would spring out, kind of in the shape of a rainbow. Does anyone know anything about this application?
  2. reluttr

reluttr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The application is called Mobile Stacks, it currently does not work on 1.1.3 and up.

However there is a reworked version posted on this site called "Mobile Stacks Reloaded" and it DOES work on 1.1.3 and up

Here is a link, http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68007&highlight=Stacks Reloaded

Be sure to read and follow the directions carefully, also you have to restart the stack after you respring or reboot.

Hope I helped
  3. Andy2892

Andy2892 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No, its not stacks that he is talking about. The app that he wants is called Dock. Its on installer(u should already have the source).
  4. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    if u install Dock, make sure you dont have Kate/Caterpillar installed because it will mess up ur iPod and cause you to have to restore