Stack froze and I reset now everything is screwed up!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by kOrNwHeAt, Apr 26, 2009.

1. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    OK so stack froze on me so I reset the iPod. After I did it took forever to turn back on and then the circles that fill in the password field when you want to unlock it were ovals and all my icons were totally scrambled. It also gave me a notification box that said something about Ripdev and fonts. I don't remember exactly what it said, I just hit ok.

What do I do to get the ovals back to circles? As far as I know there is nothing else wrong with it, I just have to re-arrange the icons which is a pain, but do-able.

edit: It also looks like the font on the status bar has changed. What is the default font and how do I change it back?
  2. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Do you have Kate installed?
  3. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    possibly, I remember reading the description but I can't remember if I installed it, and honestly I'm not exactly sure how to figure out if I have it installed.
  4. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    How about Installer 4 or Icy?
  5. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    yeah I have icy installed.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    anyone have any ideas?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    fixed it. I just loaded a random theme(Tinee in this case) and then reset it back to my original theme and it fixed the circles in the password field for unlocking. And I don't think the font anywhere else changed, I just think I thought it looked different because I was inclined to think that because of the message about fonts and the fact that the ovals were there.

Also, I uninstalled Kate because I hear thats been causing some problems.