Stable 3.0 Jail Break?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by Catbodi, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Catbodi

Catbodi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have a quick question are they working on a Stable 3.0 Jail Break by Stable I mean UnTethered and Like All the Apps work with Cydia.
  2. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    By 'they' I assume you mean the Dev Team(s).
    The issue is not 'working on a stable 3.0 Jail Break'. The Dev Team(s) have done their job. 3.0 is fully Jailbreakable, all 3.0 Jailbroken devices are untethered. It is enteirly up to developers to ensure that their applications run on 3.0.
  3. Catbodi

Catbodi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    But why does Apps on Cydia not work I mean most of them when I try to install it stops and it crashes then I have to force turn off then I have to restore in the itunes...jail break...and get alllll my apps back. Is there a fix for this?
  4. FrankSinatra

FrankSinatra New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There are just alot of bugs in the 3.0 firmware. It's not very stable right now.

For some people they get virtually no bugs, and others get a TON.

Try and downgrade to 2.2.1, if it's not stable for you. Then, wait till the 3.1 update.
  5. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Read my 1st post. 3.0 brought about a lot of changes, leading to a lot of applications not working. This is the fault of developers, not Apple (they don't have to support jailbroken applications) nor the Dev Team(s).

Just put up with the bugs, and wait. Devs will work things out.
  6. Catbodi

Catbodi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Theres a bunch of things I need to do when Downgrading I kinda want to do it though.