SSH TTR2.6 Songs to TTR3

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by cOde0010Joy, Oct 7, 2009.

1. cOde0010Joy

cOde0010Joy Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    [IF THIS IS CONSIDERED PIRACY THEN I APOLOGIZE, REMOVE IT OR SOMETHING; JUST SHARING]

So, my net is slow, I can't download any songs in TTR3 properly (unless i was playing online) and knowing that TTR3 just got released the weight on their server must be heavy. I played around with TTR3 directory and I found out it was using the same "architecture" when it came to tracks to TTR2. So if you have a backup of your TTR2.6, then you can SSH your tracks to the

<root>/var/mobile/Applications/<TTR3>/Tap Tap.app/Tracks

I didn't try .../<TTR3>/Documents/Tracks yet, but i think you can.
  2. KerrWasHere

KerrWasHere Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    you should try it
  3. cOde0010Joy

cOde0010Joy Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I tried it and it still works. I think this is okay since you won't get coins or exp for completing songs from TTR2. If you just miss those songs and you migrated to TTR3, then do it; since you can't have both TTR2 and TTR3 installed (i think).
  4. KerrWasHere

KerrWasHere Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ill try this when i rejailbreak with a normal firmware, this one takes up to much space
  5. cOde0010Joy

cOde0010Joy Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    i was surprised that all my TTR2 songs reached 200+mb. Obviously, the themes for TTR2 also work since it uses the same format.

BTW, do they still support TTR2.6 online play? My account turned to level 1 when i migrated to TTR3 and i read somewhere before that they would use our old account's stats for TTR3.