SSH Theme Directory Problem.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by Mi11z_96, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Mi11z_96

Mi11z_96 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    yeah hey guy's i've just jailbroken my 3.0 first gen ipod touch and i have created, tweaked and personalized some themes of my own, but now i'm at a problem after going through the sometimes long process of putting things back on and organizing but now for whatever reason the directory which usually and seemingly holds all the themes is not registering when i add a new theme to winterboard in other words when i add a theme through ssh it does not show up in winterboard like it used to on 2.2.1 i did actually notice a problem like this before when the change over from 2.2 to 2.2.1 happened then the themes seemed to be in a folder, in a folder lol and then it returned to normal for me and was working , but this time i thinking maybe the winterboard theme directory has totally moved/changed? anyway please help me because obviously i want my custom themes back and working on my iPod please!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. wyndwarrior

wyndwarrior Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    The themes folder should be in private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx
  3. Mi11z_96

Mi11z_96 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ahhh yes silly me man, i used the old shortcut way, and it turns out i have two folders for winterboard themes all i need to do now is find out which one winterboard is using now, thank you.

4. wyndwarrior

wyndwarrior Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    What did u go to library/Themes?
  5. Mi11z_96

Mi11z_96 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    yeah got used to that, + been real lazy with jailbreak scene only really bother when the firmware changes like most really , basically i mean i only really get into editing themes making own and other stuff like that around a new firmware release the rest of the time i'm just chilling with it , probably why i forgot about the main directory root hell i've forgotten some important stuff actually better get back in the game and learning

anyway my iPod is looking fly again with my very own tweaked litho theme thanks to you

6. cline92

cline92 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Cool theme!
  7. Mi11z_96

Mi11z_96 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    thank you

8. xLucky15x

xLucky15x New Member

I agree, that theme looks great!

You made that yourself? Very nice work.
  9. Mi11z_96

Mi11z_96 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    nah man the original was called Litho and was released around firmware 1.1.1 e.t.c i had it then, you have to remember this was before appstore lol so every icon was catered for by default, but when i re-tweaked the theme myself i found that some apps obviously needed new icons so i managed to find some extra ones (the official litho icon set & others) then i putt the theme to gether differently and hey presto every app has an icon now basically totally re-did the whole theme as well as two others now, lol and finally thank you

And here is another i have re-edited based on the original NEONstandard idea now NEON (Mi11z Tweaked) thank you to the orginal creators