SSh Problems After SSH Upgrade in Cydia

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by surfboard3r, Dec 22, 2008.

1. surfboard3r

surfboard3r New Member

After upgrading my SSH in Cydia i am no longer able to SSH into my ipod, through browsing through other threads, i have seen many others are having this problem, i was wondering if there is anyway someone can upload an older version of openSSh to a source for cydia so that we can all get back to how it was. If this is not resonable, does anyone have another solution for this problem.

Edit: I was able to connect to PUDDY, but am still having problems connecting to CuteFTP. Can anyone explain or fix this problem?
  2. cacman93

cacman93 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Try a hard reboot, it helps sometimes, or just reinstall by cydia.
  3. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    I think it has to be SFTP not FTP. It should work once you change it. Use iphone tunnel suite. Its full usb so its much faster than wifi ssh.
  4. xxhorseriderxxx

xxhorseriderxxx Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    I had the same exact problem! I personally thought it was SB Settings =X I eventually had to download WinSCP then retry the SSH thing. I tried once to connect while SSH was on, then I turned SSH off in bossprefs (no luck) then I turned it on again with bossprefs and I connected.
  5. Moneyboi

Moneyboi Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I have resulted in the same problem so all i did is uninstalled SSh on cydia and installing it through Installer and BAMMM it works straight away

Please Register or Log in to view images