Ssh Problem!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by mastershane, Mar 5, 2008.

1. mastershane

mastershane New Member

I JB my iPod to 1.1.3 with iPodTouchMaster's method and at first my SSH was working fine... then yesterday it just stopped working. Every time I going in to Services SSH turns off. So I turn it back on. When I exit Services and go back it in... it turns off again! I tried installing OpenSSH to see if that was the problem but it still gives me the same thing... I'm getting annoyed with my iPod how something seems to work one day and the next it doesn't!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. biggz

biggz New Member

Same Problem

i was just on another forum where they cant ssh thier ipod but nobody replied to it yet because it jsut happened to him/her yesterday and i also used ipodtouchmaster meth to i installed bossprefs services and openssh idont know what to do my stopped working 2days ago. I hope some one comes up with a solution soon cause im leaving to go to Jamaica soon.
  3. tedacura1

tedacura1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I had the same problem ... my shh into my itouch just stopped working so i reinstalled the BSD Subsystem apps from installer rebooted my itouch and now its working again..hope this helps ..good luck and iree mon
  4. mastershane

mastershane New Member

oh wow it worked. Now let's see if it works on the computer. So far it stays on services :]