SSH Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Nayfe, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Nayfe

Nayfe New Member

as i open my SSH app the window pops up (not displaying nothing) then minimizes it self :S hav u had tht problem or do u no how to solve it? i dont know if this is in any relleveence but i uninstalled all my apps apart from "installer" -- "BSD Subsystem" and now the apps it will let me download are very low and wen i go onto sources there is only threer which are "AppTapp Official" -- "MTL Respority" -- "Conceited Software Beta" any help will be greatyl appreciated!

Thanks
    Nathan
  2. FauxShow

FauxShow New Member

I think you said you uninstalled the BSD Subsystem. You're going to need that.

If you've been deleting sources, do a search for the list of Sources thread on here and make sure you have all the major ones.
  3. Nayfe

Nayfe New Member

lol im kinda new shal i jst type it in on source? i didnt delete non they just went i alkso uninstalled summerboard bcz it was not workin propli but wen i reset my iPod the summboard was installed lol and no i didnt uninstall BSD? Any otheru sggestions

p.s The only apps i got now are "BSD Subsystem Version 1.5" -- "Installer Version 3.0b8"

Help will be greatly appreciated thanks
  4. FauxShow

FauxShow New Member

Install OpenSSH next.