SSH over USB question

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pwnthe2G, Oct 8, 2009.

1. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i am on an ipod touch 2g 3.1.1 jailbroken on windows XP( cousin has a mac

Please Register or Log in to view images

). I cannot get ANY SSH of USB programs to work, at all. I used to use ifunbox, but for some reason it only opens the outer edges of the window, and where the files should be isnt there and shows whatever is underneath(desktop,internet, iTunes, and so on) I also used to use Diskaid, but its trial is up and there is no way i'm paying for a jailbroken program. Does anyone else know of some good SSH over USB programs? dont say use wifi or any of that i dont have wifi in or near my house, and my computer has no wireless card(its old)
  2. KerrWasHere

KerrWasHere Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    i dont understand what was wrong with ifunbox, it works perfectly and can detect more than one ipod/iphone
  3. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Did you try the newest version of iFunBox? Also, I'm not sure if it works anymore, but iPhoneBrowser certainly used to.
  4. nanou

nanou New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    winscp its a good program... you can google for diskaid...
  5. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    my ifunbox just doesnt like me, it will open and show the toolbars and whatnot, but instead of seeing where it should say ipod and show the files and stuff, it shows nothing, just whatever is running behind it, like if i opened it on top of itunes, i can see my music and what im listening to. As for diskaid, i ran out of trial days, and i need to move files and not just look at them. iphonebrowser worked, but now it gives me an error every time i open it, something like iphonebrowser has encountered a problem and must close. And finally, winscp does not work for me, although i dont know exactly what to do, nanou, if you want to PM me and help me out with it, or give me a link to something, i would appeciate it, in the meantime im googleing lol

and also, really off-topic, but spoonforknife i love your avatar lmao
  6. nanou

nanou New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  7. zDSpider

zDSpider Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If iFunBox is behaving strangely you should talk to the dev team about it. Most likely there's something wrong with your Windows install. ifunbox.dev@gmail.com

Or better yet leave a message on their blog. http://i-funbox.com/blog/

Read the comments on iFunBox New Release V0.9.257.241