SSH in to iPod 1.1.3?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Crazy55, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Crazy55

Crazy55 New Member

First off is it possible to SSH into your iPod Touch on 1.1.3? If so, can't some one buy the iPhone apps, SSH into iPod, get the files for each app, and then send them to others.
  2. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Search. Read. Search. Read. Search. Read. Search. Read. Search. Read. Search. Read.

No, no -- a thousand times no.
  3. jfb392

jfb392 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Not without the iPod being jailbroken.
  4. ronniev23

ronniev23 New Member

well the search bar doesnt work and he was asking a simple question and no sorry i was wondering the same thing and i found out that it wasn't possible
  5. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Did you not see the option to search the site through Google? That's still working...

Did you not see the threads at the top of the forum that are tagged "stickies" with this information?
  6. Bigcavs

Bigcavs New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    wow some people are dicks its a f***in simple answer instead of f***in b*tching and ranting for paragraphs just answer him

no you cannot
    Jailbreaking is essentially mainly SSH its gives you the ability to get into the ipod and change/add things
  7. onesilentlight

onesilentlight New Member

I think it will be possible to do this once the 1.1.3 firmware is jailbroken. In fact I am sure that just by waiting, everything will be possible. Ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be opened. Those who seek shall find.