Ssh I Need Help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by johnson22, Jan 31, 2008.

1. johnson22

johnson22 New Member

k , so i had ssh on my 1.1.2 itouch and whatnot , and i just did the unlock to 1.1.3 from the installer . but there is no more ssh icon on my ipod, so now i cant login to winscp to put any of the sources or good apps on my itouch ! please help i dont know what to do . is there a way i can download ssh or something ? or do i even need it for winscp ? thanks
  2. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    just Use Total Commander.
  3. RedBooster

RedBooster New Member

Google Total Commander, and T-Pot. Follow the intructions and you will be able to access your iPod, through the USB cable. ALOT fast transfer than SSH or FTP. So its a good idea!
  4. johnson22

johnson22 New Member

k i downloaded both . and tried watching some videos on how to do it but cant get it to work . what do i do after i downloaded both ? is tehre a good video to watch ?
  5. RedBooster

RedBooster New Member

6. johnson22

johnson22 New Member

alright thanks alot . all that worked and i got onto my ipod . but now another question . i wanted to get in so i could install all my apps again . but when i go to applications in total commander , my maps and everything is still on there but it dosent show up on my ipod ? so how would i reinstall these or shuold i delete it then reinstall all of them ?