SSH help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Elahrairah, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Elahrairah

Elahrairah Member

Dec 15, 2007
    Hello, I need some help. Search didn't get me what I needed, sorry if it's a repost.

I have a touch with 1.1.2 JB and I am happy with it.

A friend gave me a new iphone 1.1.4 and asked me to unlock, JB it. I used ZiPhone and it worked great. Got OpenSSH on it and I am able to get into it.

Now then, as a gift, I wanted to put some games I have on my touch on this iphone, I copied the files from my "Applications" folder to his "Library" folder (where Installer, etc are kept) and restarted the iphone.

But I don't see any icons. All prefs are at 0755.

Help. Am I in the wrong folder? Are some games not compatable with iphone?

Edit: got it. Found the "Applications" folder. Odd there are two folders with apps in them...anyway, I can't get iAno or 5 dice to work....but Labyrinth and Pool do....can't seem to get it to go to the "2nd screen"

Edit 2: Just installed "Customize"....installed fine, but didn't show an icon. I believe there is something keeping me from seeing the 2nd screen...anything different between the iphone and ipot in regards to seeing icons for more than 16 apps?

Edit 3: Nevermind. I see iphone doesn't like to scroll. Fixed the problem by using launcher......

Thanks for the help in advance.
  2. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Oct 14, 2007
    to get iano to work u have to go to settings and under sonds turn on key click to eitehr headphones, ipod or both
  3. full1

full1 New Member

Jan 23, 2008
    D reason It isnt working is because 1.1.4 has different file directories.. Example there is no application folder which there us in 1.1.1-1.1.3

I dont have the 1.1.4 so I can't give you further help

Suggestion: try installing the 1.1.4 fix it should be in new releases and let you download any app you can if you had 1.1.1 then install bigboss's nes RomS that should b in d games section and Use mobilefinder from installer to see where it goes which every folder u find it in is the roms folder