SSH don´t work???

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by xboxnew, Jan 27, 2008.

1. xboxnew

xboxnew New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    SSH don´t work for me either, after dev´s 1.1.3 skylar jailbreak. when i want to copy something it doesnt matter per windows or mac only errors and the copying stops GRRRRR I FREAK OUT , and the installer dont work ...and yes i have the version from the sticky post and i have set the permisions right it dont work meens it shut down anytime i want install something grrrrrrrrrr
  2. SoapStar

SoapStar New Member

yeh im having the same problem. Cant ssh into my ipod after Skylar 1.1.3 jailbreak. Tried using Putty and Cuteftp

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. ryanmct

ryanmct New Member

SSH doesn't show up in spring board. Use services or BossPrefs to make sure that SSH is turned on after you've installed OpenSSH.
  4. elguapo76

elguapo76 New Member

I had the same issue with SSH except I use a mac. I got it to work by first uninstalling it and installing it again. Then I changed the ip address that was assigned it on my router. Each router is different but mine allows me to assign and change IP address for my various devices. Then it worked, although you don't get the visual control with it, it just works in the background, the password is still alpine.
  5. xboxnew

xboxnew New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i can not install openssh my installer crashes anytime ...and i repeat i have the installer from the sticky and right permissions grrrrrr
  6. Thomax

Thomax New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I installed SSH, but the icon doesn't show on the springbord. Anyone with the same problem?
  7. elguapo76

elguapo76 New Member

Icon does not show up, it works in the background, password is alpine. There is a way to change it with windows.
  8. klarf

klarf New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    no ssh (ssh.app don't work) with ibrik jailbreak
  9. xboxnew

xboxnew New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Solution:
    1) Uninstall all extra apps excepting BSD, SSH, and Installer to make extra space.
    2) Install BossTools 0.34a (and ONLY 0.34a), and move the applications.
    3) If by chance you have had an SSH issue through this, you can reactivate SSH with NetServices or BossPreferences.

the stock apps tacking this time too much space then excepted
  10. rinn

rinn Banned

ty worked perfectly