SSH Cyberduck Help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by spongebob68k, May 31, 2009.

1. spongebob68k

spongebob68k Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok I am a COMPLETE noob at this stuff so please bare with me. This may be the wrong thread so please don't just reply telling me to move it.

Ok so I have Cyberduck downloaded and I've actually seen a youtube video and followed the instructions but still have no luck.When I completed the tutorial it only shows that I have Library and Media and I can't see any apps or anything.

I'm running 10.4.1 Mac OSX if that helps. I hope that I don't need to be running Leopard to mkae this work. Also if there's another waay to get this to work please tell me.

Also if possible can you explain in the simplest terms possible. Any help is appreciated

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: Ok I went to private and is shows etc and var. I went to sources and it shows the sources that i've applied so I know that it recognizes my device but on the video it shows the ipod touch and it has this weird thing on the screen for the SSH but mines not doing that.
  2. katking123

katking123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    what weird thing? if you want ur ipod to show on your computer you need to download veency from cydia and a vnc client for mac