Preview SSBB Theme ReCreated

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Schleigz, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Schleigz

Schleigz New Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Recently I was searching through the Theme Release Forums and I happened to come across a thread releasing a Super Smash Bros Brawl Theme. Now from the thumbnails shown, I could already tell that the person had not spent much time creating the theme. The icons were out of proportion and the wallpaper was distorted and unproportional. But the thread did provide me with one thing: the inspiration to create a better one. So, I'm going to spend the next couple days to a week creating a theme that will really show Ipod Touch users what SSBB is really about, using not only characters, but Assist Trophies, Items, etc. as icons also. I've posted some sample icons that I have began creating, but there is much more to come. So, give me some feed back or suggest some concepts or ideas that you would like to see in the theme.

(Thanks to the original SSBB theme creator for giving me the idea and inspiration to create a new theme; no offense to that creator, but he or she could have done much more with the icons and background; remember, if your going to do something, do it right...)

One more thing. It would be very helpful to me if your feed back included which characters or items should represent what apps. There are so many possibilities and combinations icon-wise, so your ideas and preferences would really be appreciated and allow me to spend more time creating icons rather than trying to name them... thanks again.

Heres the project so far:

Attached Files:

2. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Nov 29, 2007

hey sry if my theme came out bad it was my first theme submitted so yeah thats why. do u think you could pm me and tell me how to fix distortion and stuff because im new to this theme creation. i also spent a couple hours making those icons so plz tell me what i could do to improve them.
  3. A6 GJ

A6 GJ New Member

Mar 7, 2008

Please Register or Log in to view images

really nicely done
    whens it released
    il use it.
  4. Ptoing

Ptoing New Member

Jan 4, 2008
    You can really go all out on it and make it like the character selection screen, like the status bar being the settings in game, the apps the chars and the dock the player selection. You can also add 4 white cursor gloves on random apps to give it more of that effect.

This looks really promising though