Squirrely Battery Theme

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by entgegen, Sep 27, 2008.

1. entgegen

entgegen New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So I jailbroke my 2.1 iPod, downloaded a few themes and whatnot. I also have a few apps from the App Store. Well, one of the themes I downloaded from Cydia was the Sphere Battery theme, which looks totally bad ass.

All is fine and good with that until the battery is down to less than 3/4 full. At that point, the iPod shows the standard green battery that's on every iPod. If the battery life is greater than 3/4 full, you see the kick-ass Sphere battery. For the life of me I can't make the battery charging screen show the Sphere battery throughout the whole range of the battery life. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the Sphere battery theme, uninstalling/reinstalling Winterboard, all to no avail.

Any thoughts, besides find a new battery theme?
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

SSH to /var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/Sphere Battery/Folders/SpringBoard.app, and see if the files are named correctly

BatteryBG_1.png

all numbers through

BatteryBG_17.png

If they aren't named correctly/all there, tell me and I'll upload mine.
  3. entgegen

entgegen New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, BatteryBG_11.png seems to be missing, but then there's BatteryBG_.png, so I suppose that means something isn't right...
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

5. entgegen

entgegen New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Should I uninstall the Sphere Battery theme I downloaded from Cydia before SSHing the new folder?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Ok, that seemed like a stupid question. I think I got it now. Thanks for your help!