Squid doesn't find PSX4ALL

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by kyoobeh, Oct 2, 2008.

1. kyoobeh

kyoobeh New Member

I have an 8 gig ipod touch(1.1.3) that is jailbroken. I have the installer and everything, but when i go to try and download psx4all through it, it doesn't work.

I attempted to manually install it using Total Commander. I'm able to access my ipod through it, and i'm able to transfer the psx4all.app folder into the applications file, but when i go to try and find it using Finder or Squid neither of them recognize it on my ipod. I've restarted my ipod several times, and tried installing 3 different types of the psx4all.app folder.

any ideas?

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    i've done a bit of poking around with Finder and discovered psx4all.app.

it's not with the list of all my other applications though, i had to hit the ~ button, then go into Media, then Applications. It's sitting in there alone. any ideas on how to make it show up with the rest of my apps?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ok, so i spent a few hours dinking around on my ipod and i've managed to find the psx4all.app folder and all that stuff.

i can't seem to get psx4all into the correct applications directory, the only applications directory that shows up on total commander isn't /Applications/.. it's more like /private/var/mobile/media/Applications (there are other files in /media/ like DCIM, Downloads, iTunes_Control). i can't figure out how to get to the /Applications/ directory in total commander..

anyone have any ideas?

i've uploaded the psx bios file, and the psx4all.app folder, and changed all the stuff to 755.. i'm not sure how to make the thing show up on my springboard.
  2. CHR15T1AN

CHR15T1AN New Member

Does any1 know a working link for psx4all??? I stayed up all last night and still couldnt find it!!! PLZ REPLY
  3. 23qwerty

23qwerty New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you have 2.x.x Psx4all wont work.
    Have to use Psx4iPhone.