springboard

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by kohmadcow, Mar 11, 2009.

1. kohmadcow

kohmadcow New Member

i have a jailbroken 2g and i want to get springboard on it where do i download it and how do i get it on my ipod thx

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. crovian

crovian Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you already have springboard if you have a functional ipod touch. I'm assuming you mean different themes. (like you see people having different icons and such than stock apple ones)

to get this go to cydia, and search for winterboard. Install that and you can download themes from cydia. Just apply them in winterboard after you downloaded them and they should be applied.
  3. Vesper

Vesper Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i think they meant Summerboard which was abandoned and replace by Winterboard. Also I have heard that customize has been updated to work with 2.x firmwares.
  4. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    springboard is just basically like your homepage, kind of, but anyways you can't get a spring board.
  5. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah, Basically springboard would be your desktop if you are on Windows. And a dashboard if you are on a Mac. It is fairly that simple. But you want Winterboard. Best thing to happen to an iPod Touch ever since slice bread.