Springboard problem, please help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by lukesmith, Sep 12, 2008.

1. lukesmith

lukesmith New Member

hello people i jailbroke my ipod touch about a month ago now and everything seemed fine, until whenever my ipod goes back to the lock screen after applying a new theme from winterboard or any app that needs the ipod touch to be restarted in order to see the changes my order of apps in my screen goes all different, it always happens and i dont know what to do, could anyone help im not sure if this is already been posted. Also, my installer doesnt work, whenever i load it up it just crashes on the main screen and i have to press home and the restart button in order to go bak to my normal screen, im starting to regret jailbreaking now

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Uninstall Kate.
  3. EMForce

EMForce New Member

lmfao at ur sig. "1.1.8" and "bfo mode"
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

I lol'd too.
  5. lukesmith

lukesmith New Member

thankyou man, i hope it works, btw because my ipod installer crashes how am i suppost to get to the uninstall source section becuase it crashes as soon as i press installer lol
  6. EMForce

EMForce New Member

ahh noobs make the world seem like its the 18th century dont know there ipod from there assholes

SSH it out or if you really wana start clean restore
  7. lukesmith

lukesmith New Member

thankyou!

thanks man!
    all i did was just waited for about 10 minutes until loads of errors came up, im goin to uninstall kate now thanks

btw dnt do what i did and add sources and then find out they dont work and still keep them, it jus slows down the loading time for installer.