Springboard: Mac OSX Dock (Wobble Folder)?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Captain*, Feb 9, 2009.

  1. Captain*

    Captain* Member

    Feb 9, 2009
    Likes Received:
    iPhone 5S
    My memory has decided to leave me today, I know this exists so bear with me, I just need to remeber exactly what it is called, on the Mac OSX Dock you have the ability to scroll over a icon and up pops more icons (foler) thats wobble from side to side, I cant rmeber what this is actully called

    Please Register or Log in to view images

    and I have 100% seen this on a iPod Touch / iPhone.

    I appriciate it if anyone could tell me what its called / where I may find it, otherwise im good to go, thanks in advance!!

    (pic here for any1 who doesnt know what im talking about: http://martinleslie.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/dock-stack.jpg)

    ty again

    Please Register or Log in to view images

    edit: was a noob, the name "stack" was in the pic title, thanks for any intedned help

Share This Page