SpringBoard Indefinite loop!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by blackheart, Jun 30, 2008.

1. blackheart

blackheart New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What the f***? It happened to me the 3rd time now. I didn't install any applications today...I just wanted to go to calendar. Right when the window appeared to enter calendar...it quits and then does nothing. Just at the main screen(still working, still able to do stuff) just not able to enter calendar. I thought I could do a SpringBoard restart from SMBPrefs and I did. Since then...the iPod touch version 1.1.4 JB with zIphone restarts springboard at a 5-10 seconds interval. I don't feel like restoring and re-jailbreaking as I have a sh*tload of stuff in it that is gonna take days to get back. How can I fix it? Please help me. I am getting tired of this iTouch thing.
  2. brisingr

brisingr New Member

you my friend will reboot it and check if it works, then if it doesn't, you'll have to RESTORE. THE MIGHTY RESTORE. If you have ssh, copy the /applications folder to computer. Restore. Copy apps back without overwriting. Set permissions to 755. And DONT USE ZIPHONE. IT CAN BRICK YOUR IPOD. USE ILIBERTY OR PWNAGE/WINPWN. Ziphone IS STOLEN CODE. ZIBRI, THE "CREATOR" CAN'T CODE. PERIOD.
    google "ziphoned". DO NOT INSTALL WIFI FIX. IT GIVES YOU A BOGUS WIFI ADDRESS ("Zibri" in hex)
  3. blackheart

blackheart New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Are you sh*tting me?

Wow. I JailBroken my iTouch so many times(4 times) with ZIphone piece of sh*t and it is OK...but then it gets f***ed. It was never bricked in a way where it will never turn on. I heard winPWN will f*** me up so I must do iLiberty. So... there I go restoring my iTouch again!

Now...PLEASE don't take it personal...I know you are trying to help me and I am very thankful to you ALL for that. But I find it hard to believe that Zibri would do that. I mean he seems a nice guy!
  4. brisingr

brisingr New Member

he stole it. Go to the link in my sig. It will explain a lot of things.
  5. blackheart

blackheart New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Winpwn Sucks! Never Use It!

I almost bricked my iTouch with gay ass winPWN. ZIphone never did that to me. When and where did Zibri say he can not code?
  6. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

ZiPhoned is a term solely for iPhone, and they are only caused by people with faulty ramdisks, I.E. hardware failure. The WiFi fix works, so who gives a sh*t? Zibri can code as well, however sh*t it is. It cannot harm an iPod. Get your f***ing facts right.