Springboard Dock Mod

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by KenniePep, Mar 9, 2009.

1. KenniePep

KenniePep New Member

I'm trying to develop a horizontal OS X style dock for Springboard. I mean i want the homescreen to be in Landscape mode including the dock and status bar. I've found out how to mod the status bar correctly but have had very little luck for the dock. And i don't just want a dock with the OS X image and the same 5 icons all the time. I want a dock that has all my icons that i can scroll horizontally with the center icon enlarging as I scroll.

So i found the Dock app by natetrue and I like the way he's emulated the side-scrolling dock found in OS X. I was wondering if i could implement/incorporate his app into Springboard to serve as the Dock (perhaps through Winterboard). I've got a decent amount of custom theming under my belt but don't know a lot about the code side. Does anyone have any ideas or direction to offer me? Thanks a lot in advance!
  2. j0sh77

j0sh77 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I like the Idea. You've probably already done this, but go through the .strings and .plist of the app. If you don't already have a plist editor, pm me.