springboard app on springboard!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Supermeip, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Supermeip

Supermeip New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    OK i was using that app that switches your firmware from 3,1.2 to 3.1.3 (fakes it) but didn't want to reboot because i also had 3 updates in cydia including winterboard circuitous and i cant remember the other one but i thought i was going to have to reboot anyway. so i used circuitous after pressing the 3.1.3 button in the app and switched to cydia to update the 3 i updated them and saw it was only a respiring i pushes restart springboard in cydia the icon spun around signaling the initiation of the respiring and then i get the boot screen with thew loading bar like it was restoring the bag got to about half way then it showed cydia again and the spinni icon was frozen and i waited about two minuets untill i got to the lock screen no reboot or anything (im tethered)and after entering my passcode i notice that the nike app has apeared on my home page i think hay cool then i went over one page on the springboard and scroiled down (infiniboard) to the bottom and saw this

Please Register or Log in to view images

the websheet and demo apps open a clear page so you can just see your background image but the sbsettings app opens that page you get when you open sbsettings and press the more option . most interesting is the springboard app. it reopens(not resprings) the springboard it would open up a black screen for half a second and then open the springboard not close to it. like when you open it from lock screen. It was so weird. the other 3 blank apps did nothing you couldnt even press them i reluctantly knew that this probably wouldn't survive a respringing so before i became too atached to these icons i reprung and they all disappeared. i was wondering if there is anyway to get the springboard button back cause i liked it or if this has ever happened to anyone else. mostly i just want to know what happened and why.
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    whao alot to read there, i only under stood some of it, you wanted to upgrade 3 things, and wanted to change 3.1.2 to 3.1.3(fake it). then you show us a pic. the blank apps are probally from iblank or the theme your using
  3. Supermeip

Supermeip New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    No i want those apps in the pic up there the one that says springboard
  4. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    please, use punctuation.
  5. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    that happened to me once... but i manulay turned it onm
  6. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i still dont understand
  7. Supermeip

Supermeip New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sorry about the punctuation but is there a way to manualy get the four apps ith the picture on my springboard
  8. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    its already on the springboard
  9. Johannes Deegen

Johannes Deegen Community Development

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  10. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    He wants them back. Just do the opposite of what you did.