Spring Board Organizer..

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Connors ITouch is sick, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Connors ITouch is sick

Connors ITouch is sick New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Idea: On my iphone i like to stay organized with all the apps that i have...my way of doing this is by Assigning each page a specific app category... I have all my games on one page, tools on anouther, and media on the last...i think it would be very cool to have a way that when you switch pages your wallpaper changes also. I would put text in the wallpapers that says the category that fits the icon category and kind of give each page a theme.

2nd Idea My second idea is to have pages not only sliding left and right, but up and down as well. With stacks, quick cold, and all the other UI tweaks, i figure why not this?
  2. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Categories.app works much better. put all your apps in single icons. one for games one for tools ext... No flipping all the way to the last page to get to your tools or games. Nope, just tap the games icon and there are all your games nice and organized!

Stacks is nice too. Tap one icon in the dock and there are all your apps neat!

Quickgold my personal favorite! tap the home button then type in a few letters of the app your looking for and there it is! You can hide every single application if you so pleased and show off your wallpaper! Very handy app.

Your first idea you can do by making an icons out of your wallpapers. Its been done before The icon is the top left hand corner of the wallpaper. Its just oversized. This way each page would have its own wallpaper.

Your second idea has been done before too. The old old summerboard did that. would be cool on 2.x though!

Video!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJOb3ftQLac
  3. Connors ITouch is sick

Connors ITouch is sick New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Lol jeeze i must come off as i huge noob lol. i had no idea that my second idea was already made. but i already knew about categorys and stacks
  4. jabcoolman

jabcoolman New Member

So whats it called?

You said you found one that already does your 2nd idea, what is it called? :O
  5. Muffin15

Muffin15 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    this is only on pre-2.x firmwares
    unfortunately