Spreadsheet/Graphing application

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by jango271, Jan 7, 2008.

1. jango271

jango271 Banned

Hi. I was just working on my science fair project when an idea struck me. I was making a graph on excel and was thinking of a way to show it to my science teacher (printer broken, don't know email address). Then, in the corner of my eye, I spotted my ipod touch. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a spreadsheet app with the graphing capabilities of excel 07. This app would probably also be useful for business people. It would really be cool if it could read excel files, probably not tho.
    Thoughts?

P.S: I fixed my printer, so no rush

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. berky93

berky93 New Member

well you could take a screenshot of the graph and upload it to photos.
  3. Assassin Sheepdog

Assassin Sheepdog New Member

I know it reads html charts and all, so you could just upload it or something
  4. jango271

jango271 Banned

Thank you for the replies, and I do realize that. I have solved my problem, but I still thought it would be cool for an app to do this kind of stuff.
  5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have been looking for the same thing. A friend suggested 123 Charts, and that may be all you need, but it is a little too basic for my needs, e.g., it does not include a capability to do simple algebraic functions. Other spreadsheet apps I have found do functions, but do not have a simple graphing capability. What a gaping hole in available apps! Or maybe it is out there somewhere and I can't find it. Help!
  6. MrFanForced

MrFanForced Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    There are many apps in the AppStore. The best one is called documents to go.