Spread the color...

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by ClassicFan, Dec 10, 2008.

1. ClassicFan

ClassicFan New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This is just a new mockup I made... it's an iPod nano! It has no home button because it's like the new macbooks, the screen is the home button, and the next, back, and play/pause button. It also has a volume rocker on the side. Let me know what you think!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

that looks sick
    good job and cool idea with the macbook trackpad thing
  3. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

I'll say it Plain and Simple:

Pure Amazing, NICE job dude.
  4. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I like the track pad button thing, but i don't think it would be good in your pocket. And not to sure about the colours. But apart from that, it looks like a clean good mock up.
  5. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
  6. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol the birds the word

nice choice....

maybe u should change up the colors a bit.. the first two look kinda similar.
  7. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Nick, for your NadelmanDesign site, for the Love Design thing, you should make it so it says:
    I believe that love is one of the greatest forces, it has the power to pull people together, and tear(or push) them apart.

Something like that?
    Cause yours is:
    I believe that love is one of the greatest forces, it has the power to pull people together and apart.
    And it doesnt really make sense, fantastic, I love your mock-ups, huge fan

8. ClassicFan

ClassicFan New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well it has the chrome lining around the screen, preventing it from being pushed by some stuff and it would be great in a pocket as you could actually control your iPod, and it'd probably require a pretty stiff click so it wouldn't be easily clicked in pockets.

Also, I can't change the Love thing since i've already turned it in.. and the design probably compensated for the grammatical error on my grade. What do you mean by,"Is it to scale?", it would probably be the same width as the touch's screen and it would have a resolution of 320x420 or something like that.
  9. 101gfx

101gfx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Was this modeled in a 3D package, or just mocked up using a graphics packages' perspective tools. Either way its looking nice, I'm just wondering because the ipod on the right seems to be facing forward at the bottom, and rotated at the top?
  10. ClassicFan

ClassicFan New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The iPod on the right is supposed to be leaning on the center iPod at an angle. I did the 3D part of it just by free-transforming it and putting a very thin shape behind it with a black inner glow for the back.