(Spore)Evolution Points

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Appleater22, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Appleater22

Appleater22 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Anyone could tell me how to get Evolution points?... sometime i get some... sometime not and I'm already at lvl 19 and 1/7 evo points... looking forward to more points

Please Register or Log in to view images

Any help would be appreciated
  2. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

I dont think theres another way apart from eat eat eat!
  3. RedrumsSam

RedrumsSam Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I have this problem too!! I eat just about everything, go out of the way to find hidden pockets of little swimmies to eat.... I have no Evo points..... I'm only on like level 5 though....

4. berky93

berky93 New Member

you need to get those little tiny orbs, I forgot what thweyre called. but they are small dots that give you boosts, such as poison and speed. I think those help you get evolution points (works for me)
  5. jonmisurda

jonmisurda New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    You automatically get 1 evolution point for every 3 levels you complete. There is also a bonus point to be found in one of the levels.

The interface seems to indicate that you were supposed to get x number of evolution points in that level, but that's for the whole game, not the level. It's a confusing and bad interface.

Jon
  6. Appleater22

Appleater22 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i'll try to eat bonuses.. but the 3lvl things doesn't work since I'm 1 out of 7 points possible

that would mean 21 lvl and i'm already on lvl 20... would need 31 levels??
  7. jonmisurda

jonmisurda New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I think you're misreading what it is saying. That means you have 1 unspent point out of the 7 you have accumulated through the whole game.

If you're on level 20 and have 7 points, I'm pretty sure that means you found the "extra" point (I forget what level it's in exactly, but I do believe it was before 20). It is an achievement so you can look in your achievements from the main screen to check.

Jon
  8. nfs8932

nfs8932 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    its how many you have got in all i believed like if you are on level 10 and it says you got 1/7 that means you've got 7 already you have used 6 of them to upgrade your creature and you have one more to use to upgrade (or edit) your creature

i think at least
  9. Mars1993

Mars1993 New Member

is anyone in lvl 29 and know how to get the "sharks" to attack the "fat animals" ?
  10. Appleater22

Appleater22 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok yall where right I got 1 achievement left (2nd evo point) and i'm now lvl 28... near having 11/12 points

... anyone know the last evo point ?