Splice [Read Before Seeing]

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by metalhead777, Jun 13, 2010.

1. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This movie was okay, until it started getting gross at the end.
    You'll be scarred for life by this movie.
    What to expect;
    People laughing
    Loud noises
    The feeling of throwing up
    The most gross sex scenes ever.
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I've seen worse... others probably know what I'm talking about (but won't discuss it, of course!)
  3. Number8

Number8 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Thanks for the info...have you ever seen human centipede? because that was insane also..really disturbing and boring.
  4. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I've only seen the trailers, looks disturbing, yet boring. It's not really that interesting at all, this movie. It was about 2/5 in my book, and most movies I see are a high 3 or 4, SOMETIMES 5 out of 5.
  5. Fenderboy

Fenderboy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Went to go see Prince of Persia with some friends but 20 minutes into it we came to the conclusion that it sucked, so we left and luckily Splice was gonna start in 5 minutes. So we went into that theater and watched Splice. It was interesting. Definitely not a horror in a slash 'em up sense, more of a drama/science fiction/romantic comedy. But yeah that one sex scene...i mean wow. Can't unsee. I was like aww it's kinda cute at first and then I baw'd when it was hugging the cat the first time it saw it. Not gonna say anything else because I don't want to give away spoilers.
  6. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    PoP was actually pretty good, the beginning was over done though imo. Yeah, I don't like drama/sf/rc kind of movies. They're just stupid.