iOS 3.1 spirit jailbreaking

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by sid18, Jun 27, 2010.

1. sid18

sid18 New Member

hi guys !! i bought a ipod touch 32gig 3g ver 3.1.3 i jailbroke it with spirit now i donno the version i used but it worked fine i used win7 as y os to run spirit on ... now i need to upgrage my ipod to ios4 so how to i do that and is there a safe way to remove spirit and bring my ipod bac to factory settings (deleting all the files in it as it was originally brought to me)???

another thing i got a problem i.e. when i switch off and switch on my ipod it took aout 10 - 15 mins to start . this happened twice with the same device .
    but i tried it many times i got the problem only twice.
    another thing that sometimes the volume control doesent work espeially when i use the volume control switches and try using the on screen volume control the on screen volume control dost move . even this problem persisted me twice.. both the problems occured differently , i.e. both of them didnt occur at the same time ...
  2. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

Please post in the correct forum. You've already been warned or banned three times for doing the same things. Post moved. This is the last time.

Also, just upgrade firmware to remove Spirit. Nothing fancy required.